Friday, May 2, 2008

eFolio

I have been dabbling in getting my portfolio set up in eFolio Minnesota. I only have the most basic information in yet, but I'm hoping to add some of my best work as I am able. I had to do some things over a few times. The Save button is marked Finished I found out. I also was trying to delete and then add things again in order to get them to come up in the right order. Then I decided to look in the Help and of course there is another way. I'm glad the fields fill in with previously used information.
If you want to take a look so far, it's at http://jacquelinemeyer.efoliomn2.com/.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!