Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thing 23 - Reflection

This was a fast and furious introduction to many cool tools that Web 2.0 offers. Some were very easy to catch on to and incorporate and others I will have to go back and learn again when I have a use for them. The trick will be remembering what’s out there when an opportunity presents itself to apply any of these tools. There are at least two I want to implement in my job right away.

I’m glad I signed up for this or I never would have made the time to investigate these Things. It would be really neat if teachers could go through this and learn about the opportunities the Web provides for integrating technology into their lessons. I suppose we would have to have administrators experience the power of some of these tools first, so we could have a discussion about how much is blocked.

Thank you for a very worthwhile experience. It was a great use of technology to create a self-directed learning opportunity that is perfectly tuned to adult learning theory.

2 comments:

23 Things said...

Congratulations! Glad you finished all 23 things. Good idea to introduce the tools to administrators and teachers.

Watch for more 23 things in fall or winter.

PatriciaP said...

Nice job pushing through the program when you have a hectic job. We will be leaving the content up, so if you want to edit your blog posts and put in any helpful reminders, feel free to do so. Your blog is yours!

Patricia-
CMLE